What is Solavei?

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Solavei – The Social Commerce Network


Solavei – The Social Commerce Network

I have to admit, I hadn’t heard it before either.  Social Commerce Network.  For that matter I had never heard of Solavei either.  The words made sense.  Social – well it means social.  Commerce – money, buying and selling.  Network – a group of people who are connected.  So, the first time I heard it – when I was first introduced to Solavei – it kind of made sense right off the bat.  Social Commerce Network.  A social atmosphere where the members interacted or benefited monetarily from building or adding to the network.
As I began to learn more about Solavei, I learned that it was both normal and truly revolutionary at the same time.
Yesterday, my girlfriend and I went to see 'Total Recall' at the theater.  It was sooooooooooo good.
That evening, as we were visiting with friends, I really could not stop talking about it and by the end of the evening, every one of our friends were ready to go see the movie.  It was very natural that I would tell them about it because I truly enjoyed the experience.

That’s What We Do In Solavei

Well, that is the exact principle that Solavei is built upon.  Let me explain.
What Solavei is offering is a really great deal.  $49 unlimited talk, text & web.  No credit check.  No contract.  No roaming in the 50 states.
I know. I know.  There are some deals out there like that.  Solavei is not the only one. (I can hear you thinking it.)
But, with Solavei, things go even further.  Just like that amazing soul food joint, when you are using this great deal, you are going to naturally tell people about it.  UNLIKE that amazing soul food joint, Solavei is actually going to compensate you for your enthusiasm.  Here’s what I mean.
Let’s say that you tell 5 friends.  Out of those 5 friends, three of them get excited and decide to take advantage of Solavei’s amazing service.  At Solavei, that is called a TRIO.  Three people using the service.  Well, as compensation for building the network – Social Commerce Network – Solavei is going to pay you $20.  And, not just once but every single month that they pay their cell phone bill.
Now – and if you are smart, you have already thought of this – it doesn’t take long to realize that those $20 bills stack up.  The cost to use Solavei’s service is $49 a month.  So after referring 9 people to the network, your Solavei service is actually FREE.  You are paying $49 and making $60.  I don’t know about you, but I LIKE THAT MATH!
So you see, Solavei is both normal and truly revolutionary at the same time.
Personally, I LOVE IT!
Now, this post is just scratching the surface.  The compensation plan actually gets much richer and remains just as easy to do.  You owe it to yourself to spend 15 minutes and get the true scoop on what Solavei has to offer.  I assure you that you will be glad you did.
Is SOLAVEI for you?
If you are looking for a way to :
  • never pay for your mobile service again
  • quickly achieve an additional $1000 per month residual income
  • work with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to your success
  • have a truly fun and exciting time doing it
Then we want to talk with you RIGHT NOW.